Drake Medox is accepting resumes for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses.
– Current registration with CLPNM or CRNM
– Child Abuse Registry Check (current within 3 months)
– Adult Abuse Registry Check (current within 3 months)
– Winnipeg Police Criminal Record Check (current within 3 months)
– Current CPR
– Competitive compensation
– Shared cost employee benefit plan
– Flexible work schedules to accommodate your lifestyle
– Variety of work assignments in home, community, and school
To arrange an interview, please forward your resume to Brenda Kunzig, Clinical Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1971, Drake Medox is a trusted leader in the Winnipeg health care community providing a comprehensive range of nursing and personal care service. Learn More.
Drake Medox Health Services
116 – 2025 Corydon Avenue
Drake Medox is currently accepting resumes for the Certified Health Care Aides to work in facility staff relief and in the community.
To be considered for the Certified Health Care Aide position, you MUST submit PHOTOCOPIES of all of the following documents with your resume:
– Winnipeg Police Criminal Record Check (including the Vulnerable Sector Search) – this document can not be older than 3 months from the date it was issued.
– Winnipeg Child Abuse Registry Check – this document can not be older than 3 months from the date it was issued.
– Winnipeg Adult Abuse Registry Check – this document can not be older than 3 months from the date it was issued.
– Health Care Aide Certificate
– Current CPR level “C“ or “HCP“ certification. Must not be expired.
– Current First Aid. Must not be expired.
– Complete immunization record. We will accept the immunization record submitted to the College where you completed your Health Care Aide Certification.
Applicants are responsible for photocopying of all documents. Documents WILL NOT be photocopied at the Drake Medox office.
To submit your employment application, please Click here.