Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
Drake Medox is accepting resumes for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses.
– Current registration with CLPNM or CRNM
– Child Abuse Registry Check (current within 3 months)
– Adult Abuse Registry Check (current within 3 months)
– Winnipeg Police Criminal Record Check (current within 3 months)
– Current CPR
– Competitive compensation
– Shared cost employee benefit plan
– Flexible work schedules to accommodate your lifestyle
– Variety of work assignments in home, community, and school
To arrange an interview, please forward your resume to Brenda Kunzig, Clinical Director at email@example.com.
Established in 1971, Drake Medox is a trusted leader in the Winnipeg health care community providing a comprehensive range of nursing and personal care service. Learn More.
Drake Medox Health Services
116 – 2025 Corydon Avenue