Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses
Drake Medox is accepting resumes for Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses.
– Current registration with CLPNM or CRNM
– Child Abuse Registry Check (current within 3 months)
– Adult Abuse Registry Check (current within 3 months)
– Winnipeg Police Criminal Record Check (current within 3 months)
– Current CPR
– Competitive compensation
– Shared cost employee benefit plan
– Flexible work schedules to accommodate your lifestyle
– Variety of work assignments in home, community, and school
To arrange an interview, please forward your resume to Brenda Kunzig, Clinical Director at email@example.com.
RN Service and Assignment Coordinator and Supervisor
Drake Medox is one of Winnipeg’s largest and long established home care service providers. We are currently recruiting for the position of full time RN Service and Assignment Coordinator and Supervisor to work with our Winnipeg Drake Medox team.
- Client assessment and monitoring
- Develop and evaluate client centered care plans
- Coordinating and scheduling of client services
- Supervision and monitoring of Drake Medox service personnel
- Training and orientation of Drake Medox service personnel
- RN with a minimum of 3 years experience in Community or Facility Health Care
- Exceptional ability to manage a substantial workload while ensuring quality, efficiency and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to develop relationships and interact effectively with clients, service personnel and Drake Medox team members
- Excellent written, and verbal communications skills
- Self motivated, creative, takes initiative to navigate and solve ambiguous situations
- Ability to deliver a high standard of health care service in a variety of health environments
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8 and MS word is considered an asset
Position offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit plan.
Please submit resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please indicate “RN Service and Assignment Coordinator – Supervisor” in the subject of your email.
Established in 1971, Drake Medox is a trusted leader in the Winnipeg health care community providing a comprehensive range of nursing and personal care service. Learn More.
Drake Medox Health Services
116 – 2025 Corydon Avenue