STEP ONE: Give Us a Call
Call us at (204) 452-8600 and speak with our creative team of Service Coordinators, who are ready to listen to your needs and assess the level of service and type of care you require.
Calling during the evening or on the weekend? A Drake Medox Health Services Coordinator is available by phone 24/7 for your convenience, or simply click here and submit your inquiry on our contact form.
STEP TWO: We Design a Personalized Care Plan That Works For You
Once a Drake Medox Health Services Coordinator determines the level of service appropriate to fit your care needs, they will work with you to design a flexible, personalized care plan. There is no minimum ongoing commitment of service. We offer a minimal notice of service cancellation with no charge (3 hours) and staffing consistency is our top priority. All service details and care plan assessments can be completed easily over the phone.
After your detailed Care Plan is created, our Service Coordinator will send you a Service Agreement (outlining the Terms and Conditions of service) to be signed and approved by you and will review all costs and scheduled visits with you.
STEP THREE: We’ll Match You With The Perfect Team Member
Our Drake Medox Health Service Coordinator will get to work matching the ideal staff member(s) to the level of care you require, your service needs, visit time and visit location. Every effort is made to ensure regular and consistent staff for continuity of care when you are receiving ongoing services with us. Staff are orientated on your individual care plan prior to reporting for duty and client-specific training is provided, when required. All of our Drake Medox Health Services staff are certified and licensed professionals, who meet our security standards and guidelines.
Once our Service Coordinator has successfully matched a staff member with your service needs, you will be informed.
STEP FOUR: Ongoing Assessment and Service Updates
Your experience and satisfaction with our service(s) is important to us. Our team will schedule monthly quality assurance checks to assess the status of your care plan, your current and future care needs, and to confirm service excellence. Service Coordinators are available 24/7 to you by phone to address ongoing questions and concerns, issues that may arise, or to adjust your care plan and service requirements. We take pride in finding the client centered solution for all your service needs.
For future planning, call (204) 452-8600, e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the type of services you require,
or click here to fill out the form on our Contact page. We take it from there!
We help determine the appropriate level of in-home care services required to best accommodate your care needs:
- Flexibility-schedule – will staff for a short house call or up to 24 hours per day.
- Care Assessment – upon scheduling your services you will be eligible for a complimentary home nursing assessment by our Registered Nurse to determine the level of support required to enhance activities of daily living.
- Client Centered Care Plan – after the home nursing assessment is completed a client centered care plan is created by the Registered Nurse and includes the recommended client home care supports.
- Quality Assurance – the quality and consistency of the care is monitored on an ongoing basis by our team of professional serve coordinators and in home supervision by our Registered Nurse as needed.
- Assisted living – support with physical care needs such as mobility, toileting, bathing, dressing, medications, meal preparation, in addition to housekeeping tasks such as laundry, changing of bed linens, and light cleaning.
- Travel Assistance – coordinate travel arrangements and schedule transportation to accompany you on outings such as grocery shopping, medical appointments or family occasions.
- Direct Billing – we are able to direct bill for services to programs such as MPI, WCB, and Veterans Affairs.
Drake Medox Locations
Drake Medox Health Services Vancouver Location
Regional Head Office
200 – 535 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1K9
Manager, BC Operations
Phone: (604) 877-0690
Fax: (604) 877-0622
Drake Medox Private Care Division
13817 – 103rd Ave,
Surrey, BC, V3T 5B5
Manager, BC Operations
Ph: (604) 682-2801
Fax: (604) 682-8026
Drake Medox Health Solutions
13817 103rd Avenue,
Surrey , BC V3T 5B5
Clinic: (604) 930-4517
Drake Medox Health Services
116 – 2025 Corydon Avenue