For future planning, call (204) 452-8600, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com indicating the type of services you require,
or click here to fill out the form on our Contact page. We take it from there!
STEP ONE: Initial Needs Assessment – No Fee
Our experienced nursing coordinator will consult with you to determine your needs and expectations. Based upon needs, they will recommend health care services and solutions. Cost of services will be discussed. If you decide to proceed, an appointment will be arranged.
STEP TWO: The Service Plan
An individualized service plan is discussed and developed by you and the nursing supervisor based upon your needs. The plan is reviewed regularly and adapted to changes in needs. The service agreement outlining terms and conditions of service and all costs will be reviewed, approved and signed by you and a Drake Medox representative at that time. A copy of the agreement will be provided to you.
FINAL STEP: Staffing
Staff are matched to your needs. A weekly work schedule is provided and every effort is made to ensure regular staff. Staff are orientated to your service plan prior to reporting on duty and client-specific training is provided when required. Staff are confirmed by name and qualification prior to appearing for duty.
Monthly (or more frequent) visits, by the nursing supervisors, will be scheduled to assess your status and to confirm service excellence and satisfaction. Coordinators are always available to you by phone, to address ongoing questions, issues or concerns. All staff are supervised by an R.N. on an ongoing basis throughout the duration of services.
We help determine the appropriate level of in-home care services required to best accommodate your care needs:
- Flexibility-schedule – will staff for a short house call or up to 24 hours per day.
- Care Assessment – complimentary home nursing assessment by our Registered Nurse to determine the level of support required to enhance activities of daily living.
- Client Centered Care Plan – after the home nursing assessment is completed a client centered care plan is created by the Registered Nurse and includes the recommended client home care supports.
- Quality Assurance – the quality and consistency of the care is monitored on an ongoing basis by our team of professional serve coordinators and in home supervision by our Registered Nurse as needed.
- Assisted living – support with physical care needs such as mobility, toileting, bathing, dressing, medications, meal preparation, in addition to housekeeping tasks such as laundry, changing of bed linens, and light cleaning.
- Travel Assistance – coordinate travel arrangements and schedule transportation to accompany you on outings such as grocery shopping, medical appointments or family occasions.
- Direct Billing – we are able to direct bill for services to programs such as MPI, WCB, and Veterans Affairs.
Drake Medox Locations
Drake Medox Health Services Vancouver Location
Regional Head Office
200 – 535 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC, V5Z 1K9
Manager, BC Operations
Phone: (604) 877-0690
Fax: (604) 877-0622
Drake Medox Private Care Division
13817 – 103rd Ave,
Surrey, BC, V3T 5B5
Manager, BC Operations
Ph: (604) 682-2801
Fax: (604) 682-8026
Drake Medox Health Solutions
13817 103rd Avenue,
Surrey , BC V3T 5B5
Clinic: (604) 930-4517
Drake Medox Health Services
116 – 2025 Corydon Avenue